Wednesday, September 5, 2012

fake oakley sunglasses and do not see any tired look. addition to call him Martian

After the body is really good a lot, but a black eye which is an unavoidable reality.
Course, this time my appetite greatly increased, and became a true sense of the This is definitely a meat eater feel great pain, I feel that my mouth can grow fresh vegetables.
The destruction of the world's most pathetic thing confidence, I always feel energetic, now it seems that all thinks things ah How can I have the energy at all to see Chen Big Brother, almost every day is the same and the intensity of my training, but he was still full of vim and vigor, and do not see any tired look. addition to call him Martian, I have no other language to describe his intrepid.
This time I almost did not, and the outside world have had contact only old Barry occasionally give the villa a few landline telephone, but I took the hard to encounter he thought I went to a life of debauchery, but every once sent to see the performance results are quite satisfactory, no outrageous behavior the old Barry can only be explained very focused and serious for me to prepare for the next film, he can also do this also secretly pleased lucky three times, think of the Christmas stalls the movie box office there to ensure.
I see my little kiss their estimates not contact this month on, I did not come before they said specific location in Washington, I worried that I would be outside harassment,nfl jerseys cheap, Barry arrangements apartment more remote difficult for ordinary people to find my tracks in a short period of time, of course, except for Chen Chin.
Training this time, Chen Big Brother confiscated my phone, so virtually broke off contact with the outside world. However, Chen Chin said he had made a phone call to my girlfriend, when I heard that he personally trained me when Mengyao they are to applaud, it makes me smile not seems my eldest brother's name is too loud,fake oakley sunglasses, and no one would not be proud of him pointing at the moment my girlfriend also think that I pay a good luck before pointing his old inhumane torture, but I have been there who understand my pain?
The second week of the sad Zhongyu Ao passed, but I do not have to be punished again. Daily eight hours of sleep time is my most valuable treasure most time, I never knew that sleep in the bed turned out to be so wonderful thing can Yuxianyusi describe, I love to sleep in bed feeling, but I also know that such a wonderful feeling now only limited Gifted only, such as this after the segment bitterness, everything will be back to the original mode of life go: sleep, make a movie, an album ... everything is black and white.
The third week, I've completely accustomed to this intensity of training, but beyond my accident, brother Chen did not increase the amount of training, just let me two weeks ago, Professor learn do, of course, he will be in the side to correct my mistakes, but I am a very serious person, when I did the happy excitement when, or will the initiative to step up the amount of exercise the highest difficulty of the moves of the third week of training, because the last week

No comments:

Post a Comment